Happy Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Wishing you all safe travel and a wonderful Thanksgiving day!!

And here's a riddle for you:

Susan has invited her family to Thanksgiving Dinner. As her plates are not the best, Susan wants to buy new plates – one for each person at her Thanksgiving Dinner.

There will be a grandfather, a grandmother, two fathers, two mothers, four children, three grandchildren, one brother, two sisters, two sons, two daughters, one father-in-law, one mother-in-law and a daughter-in-law.

At least how many plates does Susan need to buy?

**Note: Some members of her family are listed more than once (after all a father is also a son etc).

Did you figure it out?

Click here for the answer.

6 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

I got it right....cuz i'm smart like that!! haha. :)

Ann said...

I'll try that one later. Happy Thanksgiving. God Bless

Shannon said...

I have no idea.
Does Cayman still take the IntraMax?

The other Shannon

P. S. I am teaching myself to knit....grrrrr

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

I love riddles! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

YIPEE I was right :o)

How about some cheesecake Cayman... With cherries???

XOXOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

No plates. Its all finger food!!