Yesterday's Fun

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yesterday's Ohio State vs Michigan game day was fun! ("We missed you, Sam!")

Cayman was dressed from head to toe with Ohio State spirit:




















Ohio State won!! 42-7

We ate lots of good food:

  • Sausage & bean soup served with sour dough bread.
  • Cheese balls and crackers.
  • Pasta salad.
  • 7 layer salad.
  • Popcorn; homemade and chocolate covered popcorn.
  • Sidney & CeCe baked chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies.
We played games, except Cara. Somehow she managed to get out of it.

Here's a few pictures of our family-fun day!!

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Sherri said...

What a fun day! LOL! I love that she has her own OSU hat! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sad i couldn't be there!! i love the picture of Cayman and Grandpa! see you for thanksgiving! YAY! :)

My name is Sarah said...

We are screaming with joy. We just knew there was going to be a scarlet and gray hat. And it is so adorable. Cayman looks so cute. Looks like you had a very fun day.

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

Seriously...how cute is she!

Sara said...

When is the last time Michigan won against Ohio state? I am embarresed to live in Michigan now LOL! I wish I could of watched the game. I am caught up in moving. I didn't think I had so much stuff. I thought Kadyn had more but he was easy to pack up!! Sheesh LOL

Glad you have fun and of course your little girl is amazingly cute!

Jennifer said...

I love LOVE college football season. It looks like you guys had such a good time, and Cayman was adorable...as usual. I don't know if I've told you yet, but I love the picture of her at the top of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Awwww!! That looks like so much fun!! What a great game! :)

Rashel and A.D. said...

Aw what a cute little hat!

Stephanie said...

Love Cayman all decked out. You all know how to party!

Anonymous said...

O.........H............

Anonymous said...

....I......O

Lisa Christine said...

I'm not much into football...but I think I would have loved all that food!

Anonymous said...

Looks as though you had a GREAT day. I love Cayman's hat!!!! Though we are Notre Dame fans here in the Brunetti house :)

Anonymous said...

Looks as though you had a GREAT day. I love Cayman's hat!!!! Though we are Notre Dame fans here in the Brunetti house :)