Yesterday's Fun

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yesterday's Ohio State vs Michigan game day was fun! ("We missed you, Sam!")

Cayman was dressed from head to toe with Ohio State spirit:




















Ohio State won!! 42-7

We ate lots of good food:

  • Sausage & bean soup served with sour dough bread.
  • Cheese balls and crackers.
  • Pasta salad.
  • 7 layer salad.
  • Popcorn; homemade and chocolate covered popcorn.
  • Sidney & CeCe baked chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies.
We played games, except Cara. Somehow she managed to get out of it.

Here's a few pictures of our family-fun day!!

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Sherri said...

What a fun day! LOL! I love that she has her own OSU hat! :)

Aunt Sam said...

I'm sad i couldn't be there!! i love the picture of Cayman and Grandpa! see you for thanksgiving! YAY! :)

My name is Sarah said...

We are screaming with joy. We just knew there was going to be a scarlet and gray hat. And it is so adorable. Cayman looks so cute. Looks like you had a very fun day.

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

Seriously...how cute is she!

Kadynsmommy2007 said...

When is the last time Michigan won against Ohio state? I am embarresed to live in Michigan now LOL! I wish I could of watched the game. I am caught up in moving. I didn't think I had so much stuff. I thought Kadyn had more but he was easy to pack up!! Sheesh LOL

Glad you have fun and of course your little girl is amazingly cute!

Jennifer said...

I love LOVE college football season. It looks like you guys had such a good time, and Cayman was adorable...as usual. I don't know if I've told you yet, but I love the picture of her at the top of your blog.

Tsquared417 said...

Awwww!! That looks like so much fun!! What a great game! :)

Rashel and A.D. said...

Aw what a cute little hat!

Stephanie said...

Love Cayman all decked out. You all know how to party!

Uncle Tyson said...

O.........H............

Aunt Maddie said...

....I......O

Lisa said...

I'm not much into football...but I think I would have loved all that food!

kellyb3 said...

Looks as though you had a GREAT day. I love Cayman's hat!!!! Though we are Notre Dame fans here in the Brunetti house :)

kellyb3 said...

Looks as though you had a GREAT day. I love Cayman's hat!!!! Though we are Notre Dame fans here in the Brunetti house :)