Happy November

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy November 1st!

Cayman's happy it's November...are you?

10 Showin' Comment Love:

Sherri said...

I love it! It was like she was really trying to tell you what was so funny :)

Carey said...

Ok, first of all, the Halloween pictures are so adorable! :) Cayman is becoming quite the expressive little lady! And I can't help but laugh when she does...it is so contagious! I hope your Halloween was wonderful and have a Happy Fall!!!

Jennifer said...

OK, now we want to see the video of whoever was dancing around in the background making her laugh. :o)

Diane said...

She is such the comedian and the ROAR picture is just too cute.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Shannon said...

I love the video, it made me smile!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard her so vocal. I wonder if the surgery has something to do with that. What a beautiful laugh she has.

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce, Sarah's mom. Kristen and Mike, I just spent the past hour reading all about your sweet Cayman. Sarah and I have somehow been following your other blog, which I love your hats by the way. Although, I am still trying to figure out how you ended up in a hospital in Ann Arbor(we are equally crazed Buckeye fans:), I am just overtaken by your beautifully written story, your strength as a young couple and how amazing Cayman is doing. I just loved the Halloween costume too. I look forward to hearing more about your precious girl and where life's journey takes you next.

Stephanie said...

such a sweet laugh! loved her costume

Anonymous said...

i think your pages hates me!! my computer wont let me watch it! haha. :(

Anonymous said...

yay! the video worked for me todayy!! i loooooove it! She makes me laugh! :)