Hey Uncle Tyson...

Sunday, November 2, 2008

this is for calling us A BUNCH OF NERDS!!

**Uncle Tyson doing yoga on the Wii Fit.

To read the "NERD" comment go to this post and scroll down.

A few things about my brother...A.K.A. Uncle Tyson:
  • He cracks jokes all the time. He has us rolling in laughter often.
  • Sarcasm is his main form of communication.
  • When he was a young boy he wanted to grow up and be a major league baseball player but instead he became an accountant.
  • He has very handsome baby blue eyes.
  • Will Smith is his hero.
  • He gives very warm, embracing hugs.
  • He is a very talented athlete.
  • His two main flaws are he supports OBAMA and he's been known to drink breast milk. :P
And ladies, this guy's single. :)

11 Showin' Comment Love:

Shannon said...

Known to drink breast milk? hmmmmm
Sounds like you love Ty very much and I bet he is a great uncle!!
Love the pics of Cayman in her costume!

The other Shannon

Anonymous said...

and his nick name ..... Tee Ty Toppers ....... LOVE YA Biddy Buddy.... XOXO

Shannon said...

HAHAHAHAHA!
The background site I used was thecutestblogontheblock.com. Good luck with a bloggy makeover! :)

Anonymous said...

SINGLE?!?!?! REALLY!?!?!?! does he have a blog site?????

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!!!!

Nick, Valerie and Ashalyn

we are not going to make it to toledo tonight. Just gonna celebrate at home!! We will meet up with u sometime to get it......we cannot wait to see it!!!! I'm sure it's darling!!!

Anonymous said...

so...i got a pic of tyson on my phone fri. night...and it was a bit awkward to look at! haha. I'll thank mike for that!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, single?? How old is he?? I have a gorgeous 22 year old daughter (Ashleigh) who is also single at the moment.

Does he have myspace/blog/facebook??

By the way, Cayman looks so cute in all of your pictures. I LOVE seeing her beautiful smile!

Joany from Michigan

Anonymous said...

do I owe you a fee for your knock-off cite of e-harmony??

Anonymous said...

Can you get me the phone number of the Hot 22 year old daughter from michigan?

Wait, thats a little bit too old for me. I would rather go to prom.

Anonymous said...

just so you know, falsifying a person's identity is fraud and illegal

Sara said...

Wowwwwwwwww!!!! lolololol. IM rolling on the floor just laughing really hard.

oh boy.


i really needed that laugh after a bad day thank you!!!

I love caymans halloween costume. Kadyn almost was a leopard too. Not a pink one though lol!