Interview

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Please think of Mike this morning and pray for him. He has an in-person job interview. The job location is close enough that we would not have to move, which thrills me to pieces! I'm trying to stay open to whatever God wants and wherever He would lead but every time we spend time with our families the urge to stay around here gets stronger. There's some days I can't seem to think about anything else.

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Beth said...

I feel for you!! Good thoughts headed Mike's way!!!!

Stephanie said...

Praying for things to work out the way Heavenly Father would have them for your little family.

Shannon said...

Praying right now! Can't wait to hear how it all turns out!

Lisa Christine said...

Prayers coming from Washington!

(Mike looks fab in that suite!)

Anonymous said...

He's one good-looking dude! Must take after his Mom. :)

I don't think us Grandmas are going to let you get too far away. We need our Cayman time.

Mary said...

I'll be thinking about you guys. Mike cleans up well. It is funny because I only know your family thru your blog and the majority of your pictures are very casual. I'm sure he will do well this morning. He is looking so sharp and you can see his personality through his smile. I'm sure he will land on his feet. Good luck! And of course keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for the best. I hope all goes well in the interview.

Anonymous said...

hmm, not sure I've ever seen mike in anything other than something Ohio State!!! :-) Well, okay, I guess at your wedding!!! I've been saying prayers for him throughout the day. U'll have to let us know when it's all over and how it went!!!
Love ya guys,
Valerie

Carey said...

boy do i know how you are feeling! i will be thinking of mike today and praying everything goes well! :)

Tara said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and mike! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Jennifer said...

Wow! He looks great! ha ha....is that weird?? You know what I mean. :) :) I don't really have time to comment a lot on your blog since I'm here with my mom, but I want you to know that I'm keeping up with it, and praying for all ya'll are going through!

Sara said...

*searches up and down picture for something ohio state on Mike*

Im praying that things go great! I really am!

Anonymous said...

whoa...mike in a suit! he looks good! haha.

Sarah M said...

Looking good, Mike! I'd hire you.

Hope all went well! We're praying for you and trying to keep up with everything. Don't always do a good job of that but we try! We love hearing all that God is doing for you and through you.