7 Months Old

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cayman's 7 months old today. To celebrate, we took lots of pictures. Cayman hopes for her birthday she gets lots of comments. :o)

***Mike's job interview went well. Thank you for the prayers. The company called the recruiter today and told him that they are very interested in Mike. We'll keep you posted as we find out more.

23 Showin' Comment Love:

Sara said...

Isnt she just the cutest little baby ever! I can't believe she is 7 months old already. Time sure flys by when you're having fun huh? She looks just like her mommy!!!

Jennifer said...

She is getting so big! I can't believe it's been 7 months!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 month birthday, Cayman!! She is so beautiful and looks like she is well-loved and full of joy.

Sherri said...

What? 7 months? How did that sneak up? Is she posing in some of those? :) She is so cute and what a perfect model for those gorgeous hats!

Shannon said...

I love the head bands! Her smile is so cute! I love reading your blog every day!

Jill S. said...

Happy 7 month birthday Cayman! I can't believe how big she is getting. Beautiful hats by the way!

Kacey Bode said...

Happy 7 month bday big girl!!! These pictures are SO cute, I love them! Did you just take them on a black blanket?? Such a good idea!! Kisses to Cayman!

Stephanie said...

Happiest 7 month birthday dear Cayman.

Prayers for Mike and the job continue.

Valerie said...

First: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAYMAN!!! I can't believe how quickly you are growing!! And into such a beautiful young girl!!!!

And next Kris: I think I need you to come take pictures of Ashalyn...u do such a wonderful job!!!! My favorites are #2 and #5. Cayman is such a precious little one and oh so pretty!!!!

And Mike: we won't forget u!! We've been praying for your job search and your interviews! Hang in there and God will provide!! We are hoping u guys can stay around here.....we need another day together I think!!

Now all 3 of you:
Hope you all are enjoying your day together!! Our prayers are with you all!!!
We love you guys!
Valerie, Nick and Ashalyn

Beth said...

7 months already!?!?! She is getting so big and she is sooo beautiful!! Happy 7 month birthday, Cayman!!

Congrats on a good interview, Mike!!

Shannon said...

So sweet! I can't believe it's already been 7 months! She is beautiful, Kristen, and you did a great job with the pictures!
We'll keep praying for this job possibility for Mike, too.

Happy 7-month b-day, Cayman!

Angela said...

ACK! Cute overload! Kris, you HAVE to put a warning up when posting so many adorable photos. I almost lost my head for a second and thought I wanted a snuggly little bundle of my own.
Wow, that's way too much to handle before my morning coffee cuddle is done.
Give her lots of smoochies from me!

Love you all!

Aimee said...

The one picture in her black and white onesie, looks like she is standing up already! I am sure you are not quite ready for that!
She is getting cuter everyday. Love her smile!

Allison said...

I haven't commented in forever but I can't hold back today. Cayman is so beautiful! I have loved watching her grow through the stories and pictures you have shared... and your hats are amazing! I love your new blog too! I have been praying for you and I'm so glad Mike's interview went well. You are such an inspiration to me on a daily basis (yes, I check the blog at least twice a day...lol, I'm addicted!)

Anonymous said...

She is so photogenic. I think we need a family photo. Maybe we can plan one soon.

She sure likes to jabber on the phone. We had a nice conversation yesterday. She'll be wanting her own phone before long.

Lisa Christine said...

Darling pictures!!!! I love the last one especially!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for that job!

Anonymous said...

Cayman looks soo cute in her 'Cayman' Onesie! I miss you all!! love you guys! :)

Jessie said...

BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

She is such a little poser! I love to see her personality come out in her pictures. Congrats on 7 months sweet girl! We are going to be in town in a couple of weeks. Maybe something would work out for us to see you!!! Love ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Madison can't wait for Cayman to play McDonald's :o), Barbies, etc.

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 months our dear sweet Cayman!!! I can't hardly believe you are 7 months already. You are SO ADORABLE! XOXOXOXOXOX Can't wait to play and cuddle you!


By the way Mike -- all you needed was a scarlet tie to go with the suit.

Mary said...

Wow 7 months! She is as adorable as ever. Keep the pictures coming. I love to check in and see Cayman and how well she is doing.... I have to admit I'm total freak blog reader and check most every day.

Sarah M said...

Happy Birthday, Cayman! She looks so adorable and healthy!