Fondue Date Night

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A couple weeks ago Mike and I went on a date (compliments of a friend that wanted to be sure we could have an affordable night out..."Thanks Joyclyn!!")

Grandma Sue got some one-on-one time with Cayman, while Mike and I went out to eat. We went to a fondue restaurant. We had so much fun!!

Mike made this video of our memorable evening.

13 Showin' Comment Love:

Jessie said...

Looks fun. Where is this place and would you recommend it?
Kris, your hair looks especially good. Who does it? HA! :)

Jess

Anonymous said...

I love the video :) I have wanted to try that place out, but I live too far away now. It looks like fun and it looks tasty!
Hope

Rashel and A.D. said...

We love the melting pot!!! It was probably the best food I've ever had and just seeing that video has gotten me back in that mood...however it did put me into a food coma for a good 2 hrs afterwards :)

Sherri said...

Yum! The Melting Pot is so fun. Looks like you had a fabulous time....I'm kinda hungry now :)
Can't wait to see the hat!!

Shannon said...

We went to the Melting Pot for the very first time over the summer! YUM! It's probably one of the best date we've ever had, and we hope to go again. :)
LOVED the video! I'm glad y'all got a night out. :)

Stephanie said...

date nights are so important. glad you were able to have fun

Jill S. said...

your hubby wasn't making fun of you, was he? :) Wow, 337 pictures!! Looks like you had fun though!!! I've always wanted to go there! It looks yummy!

Lisa Christine said...

337!!!!! Kristen...you're worse than me....or would that be better than me???....LOL....

Point is, I would totally do that. I love snapping picture after picture after picture of basically the exact same thing.

We are so very much alike :)

Sara said...

That looked like alot of fun YAY!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!! YOu remind me of myself---337 pictures of a date! :) That is so sweet of Mike...how did he do that?

IT's so good to have couple time. I hope you guys get to do it again soon. We try to fit in as much couple time as possible...not always easy!

BTW, where can I see your hats that everyone talks about? Past blog post? Let me know!

OH and I love the Melting Pot---so fun and delicious!!

my life: said...

Yummy!
Kuddos to your husband for embracing scrapbooking AND blogging! A great many husbands have something to learn here...
:0) The beginning CRACKED me up!!!

Carey said...

that is too fun! :) i love the song also. did you go to the one here in toledo? funny thing is i didn't even know there was one around here until i went to the website and looked up there locations. i think jon and i will have to go there sometime now that we can afford it! :)

Kacey Bode said...

So cute!! I was cracking up at the begining, I too take tons of pics. That was so sweet Mike, "all I need is one." Awwww!!!
Glad you guys had a good time, looked yummy!