Happy Fall

Monday, October 20, 2008

Aunt Madison and Cayman
**Madison was told to smile and she didn't want to, that's why she's so sad in this 1st picture.**
Cayman's so animated...perhaps the beginning's of a drama queen.

13 Showin' Comment Love:

Valerie said...

oh my goodness, the pictures of Madison and Cayman are precious!! And the 2nd to last picture is my favorite of Cayman! What a happy girl!!! :-)
I still can't believe how big she is, especially since I last seen her!

Anonymous said...

She is so dang cute!!! I love the outfit and the pumpkins...both Cayman and the real ones! What a joy. :)

Stephanie said...

Just got updated on Mike, and Cayman. I certainly hope the right job comes around soon.
Sorry to hear Cayman is having surgery again. Let's hope it is the last surgery for a long while

Kacey Bode said...

I LOVE the last two pictures, the way she has her hand out she looks so prissy : ) LOVE IT!!

Allison said...

Gosh Cayman is looking so big! I love seeing all that hair. She is growing so fast it's amazing. She is BEAUTIFUL!

Tara said...

They are so beautiful! You can see how even though Madison isnt smiling she loves holding Cayman! I absolutely love the way Cayman is so animated in her pics! So cute!

Shannon said...

http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/baby_hats.php

Kristen, I imagine you have already found this site, but I thought you might like to try these baby hat patterns for Cayman.

Shannon Bavin

Shannon said...

crochetpatterncentral.com try this one, the other one did not copy in full...there are all sorts of neat hats!

Jill S. said...

Kristen,

She is so cute! She's growing up! She sure is animated! What a sweetie

Lisa Christine said...

Cayman's first Halloween! This is going to be fun! What is she going to be???

{and yes, I did get rid of my MySpace. Too much pressure to keep my blog and it updated. And I was having people send me comments and messages that I didn't check very often...so I thought it best to cancel}

Mary said...

I love the pictures. She looks like she is going to have a lot to say when she gets older. Such a dolly!

Amy J. said...

Oh my goodness, Cayman lucks huge in those photos! It looks like she is doing sooooo good! Yay! I love pumpkin pictures and that outfit she has on is adorable. If she is a drama queen...hang on to your seats! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! I don't think she could be any cuter!! :)