Lots and Lots of Pictures

Thursday, September 25, 2008

At Daddy and Uncle Mark's football game.
Chowing some Monk.
Asleep in the Moby Wrap
Discovering Daddy's chin hair.
Happy Fall!!
Watching football with her favorite guy.
Our friends Jennifer and Jason and their new baby, Mackenzie. I like the look on the babies' faces. They have the same look but are looking in different directions.
I love this face she makes.
She can hold it all by herself...well for about 5 seconds anyways, which is just long enough to get a polaroid.

Working hard at Physical Therapy with Miss Jenn.
See her hands? Is that a gang sign?!?!
She has feet...and she loves them!!
First time in her high chair. She's staring at the ceiling fan.
Check out how well her hair has grown back in. I wonder how much longer it would be if it had not been shaved 4 times from her shunt surgeries.

9 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

She is too cute! I wish I was closer so I could come and see her! You guys should be very proud of your little princess :)

Anonymous said...

Oops! I forgot to sign it....That comment was me...Hope :)

Anonymous said...

Ooo, what a doll! Grandma needs a hug.

Sherri said...

I think this is my favorite post yet! I literally laughed out loud when I saw the chin hair photo :)
Keep the photos coming! She is the cutest little candy corn I've ever seen :)

Jennifer said...

First of all, LOVE the jeans...she is so cute. Love the caption about the gang signs, too. That made me laugh.

Lisa Christine said...

How did I miss all of these pictures!!!! I am dying at the 'gang sign' one. That is hilarious! And the candy corn hat....that is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute discovering 'daddy's chin hair' haha. I love all the pics!! miss you guys! :)

Sara said...

She is too cute for words. I want to give her a huge hug!!!n I love all of her pictures, and look at her hair!! Its sooo dark. haha. such a cutie pie

Carey said...

hey now, i take that "chowing some monk" description personally! :o) haha....too cute though....she is growing up so fast!! and hey, check out my new blog i started....i get so bored sitting around the apartment i had to start one. take care kris!