Cayman's Benefit

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cayman's benefit yesterday was a huge success!! There were so many people that came. I do not think we know an exact number (possibly around 800?). Mike and I had so much fun reconnecting with people, some we haven't seen for years and others meeting them for the first time.

The four hours (from 4-8 p.m.) went by so quickly!! I'm still trying to take it all in and process it. I have so many emotions that are just too large for words to capture right now.

We are extremely touched by people. They have been so giving with their prayers, their money, and their love.

I want so much to write more about the benefit, and I will. I just do not know how to put it all into words right now. I promise I will write more and share pictures soon.

5 Showin' Comment Love:

Sara said...

It was so much fun and so amazing to meet you and your husband Mike adn your family! You guys have an amazing support system, the music was beautiful and the people were so nice. Cayman is so beautiful and such a doll. Amazing. I dont think ive been around such an amazing group of people in along time. Thank you for letting me and Kadyn meet your lil Cayman. I had a lot of fun!!

Jill S. said...

Kristen,

I can't wait to here all about it!

Jill

Anonymous said...

Everything was great besides the drum set player for the Mennonite band kept screwing up.

Shannon said...

I'm so glad to hear it went well, and I can't wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

That james k. thedow, phd guy is a loser! haha! I did screw up...but you have to remember...it's been 4 years since i've played the set!! haha.