5 Months Old

Friday, August 8, 2008




10 Showin' Comment Love:

MJLRosebrook said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Oh my how beautiful. Cayman is such a little doll. I love to check in a see how she is doing. Good luck with your benefit. I hope that it is a huge sucess. I admire you for sharing so openly about your journey. What an amaing world my son Riley has introduced me too. Our children have such wonderful things to teach us if we slow down and listen. Thanks again for sharing Cayman's story with all of us.

Kacey Bode said...

That would be my good friend that left the previous comment : ) I love love love these pics!! Cayman is such a beauty and gotta love the headband! 5 months already? WOW!!

Jill S. said...

Kristen,

She's beautiful!!!!!! Oh my! Matthew is drooling :) The headband is adorable and you are a wonderful photographer. I wish I could take pic's like that. Wow, where has time gone? 5 months! Whew. Good luck with your benefit today. I can't wait to hear all about it!

Jill

Jennifer said...

Some of the prettiest pics yet, Kristen. Her skin is so beautiful!!!

Sara said...

How adorable is she...SEE YOU TONIGHT!! Im heading to Ohio now (my sister lives in Holland oh, on bancroft!) so im staying there with kadyn!!!

Cant wait to meet the precious angel

Lisa Christine said...

Oh My Goodness!! I am seriously dying over here! That is the most ADORABLE thing I have EVER seen!! Where did you get that headband! So precious!!! Cute, cute, cute!

Happy 5 months to dear little Cayman!

Sherri said...

What an absolute angel! I can't believe you got all of those taken while she was sleeping! Hope today goes well- have fun showing off your beautiful little girl :)

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I think she should wear that outfit tonight! hehe! see you very soon!! YAY! :):)

Josephine said...

What a beautiful little girl! The pictures of her bring back memories of when my little girl was her age :) I'm looking forward to reading more of your blog