Cayman's Going Home

Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday March 28
2:20 p.m.
I don't have a lot of time to blog. But I knew everyone would love to know that Cayman is going home today! Whenever they can get all her stuff ordered and to us today, and finish up all of our doctor meetings, and discharge paperwork, we are going home! That'll take awhile so it will probably be in the evening/night time. We're so very excited! I'm more nervous than Daddy is. There's a lot of care Cayman needs at home that isn't typical for a newborn. We've been shown and have had hands on training for it all. Plus a visiting nurse will be coming out everyday to help us. I'll write more later about all her special care she needs. But for now, the BIG news I wanted to share is CAYMAN'S GOING HOME after 3 weeks in the hospital!!

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Shannon said...

Praise God! And this is even earlier than everyone thought, right? I'm so happy for you guys! Keep updating when you can! :)

Kendra said...

Priase the Lord!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful news! Many prayers have been answered, and we will continue to pray as you begin to care for her at home.

Anonymous said...

Mike and Kris - CONGRATS!! We are so excited that you guys are finally going home! Enjoy every moment - we will continue to pray for you guys! We love you. Give Cayman hugs and kisses from us!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Praise God! It will be nice for you to be home. I remember bringing home Jerek. Even though he didn't have any serious issues (he did have jaundice though) I was scared out of mind!! I remember we walked in and I sat on the couch with him as people unpacked the van and I just bawled my eyes out. Don't worry though, God's grace is sufficient and you will be a wonderful mom!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!! Praise the Lord! I'm so happy for you guys! I know you are so ready to snuggle on the couch and be a family! Keep us updated!!

Kacey Bode said...

Congratulations!!! That is such wonderful news, I am so happy for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a day that you will remember for the rest of your lives! We will continue to ask our Lord Jesus Christ to bless this precious little girl and to heal her as she grows. We will pray that you will easily adjust to all the things you need to do with her.
Praise the Lord, HE is good!
Give her hugs and kisses for me!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! Our Lord is so amazing! I am so happy for you and Mike. I will continue to pray for blessings for your little family :)
~Hope

Anonymous said...

There aren't words... we're so excited for your family!! We are anxious to hear of all your tales of her mischief at home soon :) And all the little (big) miracles you'll be witness to. Our thoughts, hearts & prayers are ever-so near to all of you each day...xoxoxoxox!! Love, Nate & Amy

Lisa Christine said...

I have not been online much. I can't believe that I missed this news. CONGRATULATIONS!! Have fun! Take lots of pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you guys. You will do just fine with her care. It all seems intimidating but you will be the super mommy we all know you are.

tharker said...

Congratulations!!!!!