knitting

Thursday, February 14, 2008


I'm knitting Cayman a hat. Hats are my favorite to knit, next to scarves. They're easy, they're fun, and functional. After I get done with this one I want to knit her a purple hat. I have lots of cute purple clothes for her but no purple hats to match. I guess I gotta go shopping for some purple yarn because ya know a knitter never has enough yarn.

Yesterday my mom and I washed all Cayman's clothes and I folded them and put them away in her dresser. It was so much fun! Mike thinks we have way too many clothes for her, but this is also coming from the guy that thought it would take only 20 boxes to pack up our entire apartment when we moved from Columbus, OH to Chesterton, IN.

Liz, our Clinical Care Coordinator, at U of M called today to schedule the date for my C-section. It's Tuesday March 18th. I'm actually so excited! We now know the day when we get to hold Cayman! Unless she decides to be ornery and come earlier than that. I really hope she stays put until the 18th otherwise we've been told to go to Toledo hospital, deliver her there, and they'll transport her to Ann Arbor after that. I'm not sure, but I think I would have to stay at Toledo while I recover. That would be tough!! That would be tough on Mike too, to have Cayman and me in two separate locations! So hopefully that doesn't happen.
It's Valentine's day so I need to get myself around to go out with my husband! He asked me where I wanted to eat. My first pick would be to eat at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant, Spago in Beverly Hills...but since we can't do that we're going to Pizza Hut :o).

3 Showin' Comment Love:

Kendra said...

Pizza Hut sounds great! My husband and I went to KFC. :)

Anonymous said...

2 days after Keegan's birthday!! YEAH! :) I can't wait! Pizza Hut was better then I got - we had homemade pizza and I had to make it. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your humor in this one.