Enjoying the Last Bit of Warm Weather

Friday, September 24, 2010


The Autumn season is here, says so on the calendar. And Summer has poked its head back in for one last good-bye. It's been 90 degrees here lately!! Hot, hot. We had to pull out the shorts and put away the coats.

While this last stretch of summer weather is around we can be found outside, soaking in its warmth before the cold returns again.








On second thought, 90 degrees is pretty hot. We may just be found indoors cooling by the air conditioning instead.

7 Showin' Comment Love:

*Monica said...

I love the second picture, no better way to soak up the sun than with your bum!

Beth said...

Cute pictures!!!! We're still 95+ every day!! Wishing for some cooler temps - they say the highs next week are only going to be in the high 80s!!!

Diane said...

I love the series of pictures. Soak in all the sun you can before the cold comes. I think Cayman is going to miss that trampoline when it gets cold outside. It looks like she is having a blast!!

Jill S. said...

LOVE the pictures!! She is such a cutie!! Her bum up in the air is my favorite!

Kassy said...

That's a little too hot for me! Here it is 58 degrees out today...a little chilly, but nice with the sun out :) Cute pictures!

Mrs. V said...

I love your photography, Kristen! I am praying for your pregnancy and I JUST LOVE reading about beautiful Cayman! Thank you for your post on my blog, we appreciate your prayers and for sharing your story. YOU and so many of the families "connected" by these children are all such an inspiration to us!

Lisa Christine said...

90 degrees still? Wow. That's hot!

Weather in our neck of the woods has been totally ideal Autumn weather (in my opinion). Crisp in the morning and then up into the 70's by the afternoon.

Love the trampoline pics. If I were braver I would get a trampoline for my girls. But I have a feeling that Lorelai would end up with another broken bone....lol!