Watching some Pre 4th of July Fireworks

Sunday, June 27, 2010


Pointing at the fireworks


I love the way Cayman points at everything now...

At fireworks.

At dogs.

At cats.

At bald men. (Uh, yeah. That ones been a bit awkward.)

8 Showin' Comment Love:

Tara said...

Haha at the bald men! That one is definetly funny. She is so adorable and is growing up so fast! Yay for fireworks!

Unknown said...

LOL!!!! "Bald Men" hehehehe.... I am sure that they understand completely because she is so adorable! :)

Lisa Christine said...

ha! Cayman is a funny one!

*Monica said...

It only gets better, wait till she is asking really loud questions about fat people! My one son was so good for awkward questions.

Yay for fireworks!

David said...

ditto lisa..cayman is a funny one! :)

i havent spoken to lisa since she left here, but i can see that she went to your blog before talking to her family after her trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Tiffany said...

Ha ha to the bald men!! That's too cute. :) When I was pregnant with matty, Olivia used to point at anyone who had a big belly and say "BABY!"...uh oh!!

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!! Miles just started pointing which is weird because it is supposed to be a precursor to speech. I just love Cayman's personality!!

Diane said...

That's pretty funny about the bald men. I hope she enjoyed the fireworks. If I remember correctly, she loved them last year. If so, I hope she enjoyed them just as much.

Diane, Tyler's mom