Trying on Some Frames

Monday, June 7, 2010

There were four pairs of glasses Cayman tried on...

Number One:

A darker colored metal frame, a sort of antique bronze shade.
This was the shocked face she made when Grandma Sue placed the first pair of glasses on her face. The expression cracked us up!



Number Two:

Another metal framed pair but in blue.
Grandma Sue thought she looked like Harry Potter.



Number Three:

A pinkish shade of color in a plastic frame.


Number Four:

A tan color in a plastic frame.


Hmmm....



Which one do you think we chose?

25 Showin' Comment Love:

Molly said...

stop, I can't stand the cuteness! Seriously, these might be my favorite Cayman pics ever!! She looks like a little professor with her glasses on! SO CUTE! I can't pick my favorite pair, but I am partial to pink. :-)

Pallavi said...

I liked Number 3 :)

Bee said...

Too cute! no 3's my fav!

The Vigue Family said...

All of those frames compliment an already-beautiful little girl. I like the pink ones best, very chic.
Brody has had glasses since he was 18 months - we are now on his 5th pair, and finally found one that lasts (hopefully I haven't jinxed it!). The cable temples work best for us.

Carey said...

I'm going to say the pink ones!

And she is so adorable in all those frames! :)

Angela said...

Ack! Seriously, my heart can't take such an adorable overload this early on a Monday. I like to cuddle my coffee and mumble a little before my first smile of the day. I vote for the pink simply because they remind me of my first pair of glasses. Fortunately for Cayman they don't resemble mine...which unfortunately for me looked very much like this...
http://www.etsy.com/listing/38205706/vintage-punk-80s-elizabeth-arden-plastic

David said...

i'll guess pink.

are you near the tornado?

Tiffany said...

They all are so cute!!

Jennifer said...

She's so cute she makes them all look good! :c) I like number 3!

I meant to tell you on your last glasses post that Sheri, our third child who is 7, has one eye that's nearsighted and one that's farsighted. I had never heard of that before. It is so hard to get her to keep her glasses on. We have been buying her glasses from Zenni Optical online because she tends to leave them where Elijah gets his hands on them and then breaks them. At least $20 a piece makes the breaking of the glasses not as awful.

Carla said...

OMG! the insane cuteness of it all! Her expression are priceless, especially in the first pic:)

Lisa Christine said...

Oh, I hope that you chose the pink frames .....those are the same ones that Elisabeth has!!!!!!!!!!!

They will be twinsies!

Tara said...

3. She would look so cute in those.

Gabriella said...

I guess pink! Too sweet!

Sara said...

CUTENESS!!! I am with everybody on the pink - she is adorable in all of them, though. :) the thing with non-plastic frames is the little nose pieces - they screw into the metal part and can come out, harbor all sorts of dirt, and sweat can even make them funky...so...yaaay pink!

Michelle said...

Ah, thoughtful and studious as well as adorable. I'm guessing you went with pink, though I am partial to the blue ones.

Unknown said...

Sooooo adorable! 3

Colette said...

Oh my goodness .. Cayman looks soooo cute in all of them, what an adorable wee girl! :) I did like pairs number 2 and 3 but it really doesn't matter, she looked gorgeous in them all!! Such an expressionate little girl .. gorgeous! :)

TeamMcDonough said...

♥ the PINK :}

Kristen said...

Where the largest damage was from the tornadoes is about 50 miles from us.

The storms passed directly North, and just south of our little town where we live.

So sad to think of the ones that this has greatly effected.

Sara said...

I say pink. There were tornados right down the road 1 mile down from where my sister lives. I was there with Kadyn cuddling tight to him. Scary night. Sad night :( I pray for those families.


Cayman is soooooooooo adorable!!! I can't get over the cuteness!

Heather said...

She is so incredibly adorable!!! I like the pink ones best:) So very cute and the faces are precious:)

Diane said...

I am loving the glasses. I also like 3 but for some reason like #1 too. But the pink is just too cute and girly!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Pretty in Pink!

She looks adorable in each of them and she can definitely pull off each of those frames.

Joyce said...

Such a tough decision. She is so so precious in all of them. I know it is not the blue ones because that would be a definite clash with her scarlet and gray pom poms come August. So I think I will say the pink ones too.

Amy Flege said...

aww she looks so cute in glasses. Mayson has had them since she was 9 months old.... we get them throught specs4us.com. they are made for children with DS or kids that dont have much of a nasal bridge. they fit great and are the only ones that mayson will keep on!! they will even send you the frames to try and you keep the one you like. I personally now the owner maria, and she is wonderful to work with!! so if these cute dora ones dont work, try them!!!! email me if you ever have questions.. hugs!
amymichele@southslope.net