Sick Little Duckling

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cayman had a rough night.

We're taking her to the E.R. at U of M.

We covet your prayers.

xx

~Kristen

25 Showin' Comment Love:

Diane said...

Oh no! I hope she is okay. Have a safe trip and keep us posted. I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Angela said...

Mom texted me this morning. I spent my commute in praying for her. <3 you guys!

Knowledge Safari said...

We are sending good thoughts your way. Hang in there.

Diana Parker said...

Definitely will be in prayer!

*Monica said...

poor baby, I hope they make her all better soon.

Lisa Christine said...

:( So sorry that she's sick :(

Please give her a hug and a kiss for me.

Take care, all of you.

Jill S. said...

Kristen

Praying here!! It's no fun to be sick. I hope they get her on the mend soon!

dswillis said...

Poor baby. Get feeling better, Cayman. You are so loved.

Anonymous said...

We are praying like crazy here.
Love,
The Lee's

Gabriella said...

Prayers coming your way.

Shannon said...

Praying here, too! Post an update whenever you can!

Sue said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you all....what a change from yesterdays 'healthy' looking photo....hope all is going well.

dswillis said...

still worrying.

The Vigue Family said...

Send loving thoughts your way.

Unknown said...

Sending BIG Prayers your way!!!!!!

Bree said...

Your in my thoughts and prayers! I hope sweet Cayman gets better soon!

Beth said...

Oh Kristen! Just saw Mike's updated on FB...thinking of you and praying!!! I hope you don't mind I posted it on my status - I figured all prayers would be more than welcomed...Thinking of you all!

Sara said...

i'll be praying for sweet cayman harder than I normally do tonight!

I hope she feels better!

Katie said...

PRAYERS have been said!

Debbie said...

Praying for Cayman.

Jennifer said...

Hoping Cayman is well soon! We'll be praying for her.

Anonymous said...

You got it!

Unknown said...

Kristen & Mike,

My thoughts and prayers are with Cayman and her wonderful parents... Please up date up when you can.

((((((CAYMAN, KRISTEN & MIKE))))))

Jen said...

Prayers sent. Hope Miss Cayman is feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Sending all our love!