Photography Portfolio

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My post yesterday was a little long and wordy (some would call it rambling - something I tend to do when I'm excited!).

So if you didn't make it to the end of my BIG, long post, I'll give you the short version of my excitement today.

I was announcing - I'm in the stages of building my Photography Portfolio.

I am offering a special deal to help build up my business.

By helping me, I will waive my session fee and give you a $50 print credit. And if you wish to order additional prints, I will even give you a great deal on those too.

**This offer is good while I am building my Photography Portfolio and is subject to change at any time. Then the price of my sitting fee will take effect and all photo purchases will return to full price.**

Send me an email to book your session now:

kris_lmt@yahoo.com

5 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

Wish you lived closer, as I would definately be keen to take you up on this offer!

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

is travel to missouri included??? it's beautiful here this time of year!

Kristen said...

Sarah,

I wished we lived closer too. What a neat opportunity that would be for me.

Kristen said...

Tia,

Sorry, this deal doesn't include a Missouri package. :) But it does to Northwest Ohio. I'm sure your mom wouldn't have any objections about the latter one either. :)

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

Well, i had to try. we will be there this weekend, but it will be too crazy with Robin's wedding otherwise I would have totally called you!!