Moments Captured that Have Brought Us Joy

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Pictures from yesterday and some today...

Smiling and playing with her toy.



Drinking her bottle while looking out the window.




Blowing Daddy a kiss.



Giving Daddy a fist pump.



Playing Peek-A-Boo

Learned milestones are beginning to return.

The beautiful sound of that familiar laugh.

The gorgeous smile we have grown accustom to.

The tiny little lips chomping and chewing as she eats.

The eager hands reaching out wanting to be held.

Even a little cry once to let us know something was just not right.

All familiar things yet they feel so brand new again!

"Keep fighting my baby girl. We're here with you every step of the way!"

20 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma S said...

Keep the pictures coming; we never get tired of them.

Lindsey Alexander said...

Praise the Lord!! She's so stinkin' CUTE!!!!

Lindsey

Tiffany said...

YEAH!!!! So glad to see!!!

Jackie K said...

So glad to hear Cayman is doing better!! She is so adorable,thanks for sharing your little sweetheart with everyone!! Your family is in our prayers.

Marcy said...

Way to go, Cayman....we're all praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures just warm my heart!! We serve a mighty GOD!! Thanks for sharing!!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh, how my heart is warmed by these pictures!!!! Wonderful, wonderful!

Tara said...

Oh it melts my heart to see her smiling that beautiful smile : ) we are and will continue to pray for her and your family!

Jill S. said...

Love them Kristen....love every single picture. All the things she does that we know and love...she's doing them again. The Lord protected her sweet little brain. Now I just want to see that cute little wiggle she does on video...that is one of my favorites...love it, love it.

TeamMcDonough said...

Beautiful to see her smiling. God is Good!

Gabriella said...

These pictures just lift my heart. I know, like everyone else reading these posts, that our own hearts hurt and pound with yours.

Nate & Amy W said...

Love the pictures!!! SOOO wonderful to see her being herself in so many ways & giving you smiles!! We love you & will keep praying & watching for updates. xoxoxo!!!

Unknown said...

I went out for some errands and the first thing I did when I came in was check for any update on Cayman...
I'm so happy to see that sweet smile and here she is doing things she did before....LOVE, LOVE the pictures!
God is protecting her...

Mary

Anonymous said...

Lovely Photos!

Bree said...

Thank you so much for sharing these pictures of Cayman. It was sure nice to see Cayman smiling and herself again. Although my prayers are still with you and your family for a speedy recovery.

Kacey Bode said...

I cannot tell you how much it fills my heart to see these pictures of the Cayman we all "know" and love!!!! She is such an amazingly strong girl, she is nothing short of a miracle!! Praying for a smooth recovery!!! Give her a smooch for me!!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Thanks be to God! Love that she knows how to dab! I pray that the learned milestones keep peaking through and even more milestones follow.

Anonymous said...

Yay!! :) Thank God for fist bumps!! Praying everything goes smoothly and you are home next week!

Mary said...

Simply amazing! That smile just touches your heart,

Beth said...

OK - so she is still adorable!!! And I LOVE LOVE the fist pump picture!!!