Healing and Restoration...

Monday, May 17, 2010

When the Lord wills it...

Look at what one week in His healing hands can do...






24 Showin' Comment Love:

Stephanie said...

Looking Good.........

Anonymous said...

I agree...so great to see after last week!

Colette said...

How beautiful! God is good! So happy to see Cayman recovering so well! Wishing good health and happiness to you all!

Michelle said...

Ah..it's wonderful to see a happy Cayman back!

K said...

She is looking good. God can sure work miracles.

Diane said...

So sweet. God is so good!!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Diana Parker said...

Who would have thought she'd look that wonderful, just one week ago?

Carrie said...

That's wonderful! And Cayman looks so cute in all that purple!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful!!

Carey said...

Aww, she is so precious. I love how the purple flowers match her outfit! Was that planned? :)

Grandma S said...

Whenever I see Cayman's picture, I just want to pick her up and squeeze her. :)

Josephine said...

I have been away from home this whole time Cayman was sick and in the hospital, so haven't had the chance to read or comment as much as I would normally have, but I hope that you know that you and sweet little Cayman have been almost constantly on my mind and in my prayers. These pictures are so wonderful to see. And I am thrilled to hear that the VP shunt seems to be working out for her this time around. I will continue to pray for her as she gets over this surgery, and I'm glad to hear that she is grounded for putting you through such extreme emotional turmoil!!! I was in tears reading about your trip to the ER, and I'm not even her mommy, so I can't bear to think about how it must have felt for you!!!!!!

Bonnie said...

How cute!!!! You take such good pictures..wow!!! I love how she had a purple flower that matched her outfit..sooooo cute! The pic that she is looking up at flower she is holding is such a priceless picture..love it..glad shes doing great:)

Jill S. said...

Hey beautiful!! Looking good!

Lisa Christine said...

What striking colors in those photos....love the purple.

Happy healing sweet Cayman!

Sara said...

Kristen,
She is sooo strong! Such a fighting little girl! I have kept you guys in my prayers every night! God is great and he had his hands on your Cayman and you guys through it all. I am happy to see her sitting up and enjoying being outside!

Unknown said...

It's so WONDERFUL to see Cayman back to everyday life!!

Mary

Aunt Sam said...

I love these pics Kris! :)

My name is Sarah said...

Hi Cayman, It's me Sarah. I am so glad you are home and able to be outside.

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

God is Good!

Heather said...

beautiful pics of a precious girl:) So glad she's home and doing well!

Kristen said...

Carey,

The matching outfit with the flowers wasn't planned, believe it or not. It sure turned out perfectly though didn't it. :)

Beth said...

Cute as ever!! Amazing what a week will do!!!

David said...

great pics as always!