Grandma Sue with her Girls

Saturday, March 6, 2010

So I told the girls, "Come sit with Grandma. I want to get a good picture of you all."

Well, the girls took the word "good" by their own definition...

CeCe wore a silly smirk, Sidney looks as if she's seen a ghost, and Cayman's hiding.


So I tried again...

Now Sidney is posed perfectly, but CeCe and Cayman are being silly playing with their hands and feet.


And again...

CeCe is finally smiling naturally but Sidney is all sillies, and Cayman's just not diggin' it at all.


AND again...

Now Sidney's got a cheesy smile, CeCe is starting to look grumpy and Cayman is completely ignoring me.


And once more...

Well, I guess that's as good as it's going to get.

9 Showin' Comment Love:

Beth said...

They are great!! It shows the girls are comfortable with Grandma Sue and it shows their personality!!!! This is how most of our "photo shoots" go with three little ones!!

Great pics!

Molly said...

For Christmas I made my parents a four panel picture frame of our sibling photos. NONE of them were good enough to be blown up and framed on their own, so I decided to embrace it. haha. Your photos are ADORABLE! They are three little personalities there!

Grandma S said...

I love my girls--silly, sassy, stinky feet and all.

*Monica said...

pictures to treasure!

Diane said...

I love them all, it shows there personality :)

Diane, Tyler's mom

Jill S. said...

Those are very cute!

Sara said...

I can't even get Kadyn to take a picture with anyone, he does not like to be held and will just cry and cry. I love family pictures!

Lisa Christine said...

I see that Grandma Sue has her Ohio State shirt on!

Anonymous said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one who can't quite get the perfect group shot!!