Dinner Anyone?

Thursday, March 18, 2010

After a three year hiatus, Mike finally has a grill again! The man is as happy as can be! And Mommy and Cayman are happy too because every evening Daddy grills us up a delicious meal!

11 Showin' Comment Love:

Sue said...

Let grilling season begin....everything tastes better on the grill!! Enjoy your day....it is supposed to be great out there today!!

Beth said...

Yay! So when's dinner?

Tiffany said...

Everything tastes better on the grill!! Yummy!!!

Cayman's Daddy said...

You just made me hungry...

David said...

what is up with guys and their grills? i do not get it. i'm probably the only guy on earth who doesn't have an obsession with grilling.
don't misunderstand me, i Love good food hot off the grill. but i like to be on the receiving end, the one eating what has been grilled. i've never had the urge to be the one doing the grilling. i should stop by someday and try some of mike's world famous grilling :)

dang, these word verifications are getting more and more cryptic and hard to read lol

Kristin said...

omg our families so need to meet! Our lives our so similar :)... Andrew had to leave his beloved grill in Missouri when we moved up to Washington. It was the last thing to fit into the truck...and it didn't fit. :(

He's anxiously awaiting a new one.

Kristen said...

Kristin,

That's exactly what happened to us!! When we moved from Indiana to Ohio, our grill wouldn't fit in the truck either. We sadly left it behind.

Funny that our stories are so similar.

I hope the wait won't be much longer for Andrew!

SuzanSayz said...

I've somehow lost my taste for grilled food. Of course I seem to have lost my taste for just about everything anymore. We do use our grill quite a lot though.
Even in bad weather.
In the dark.
With the porch light turned on.
Oh, and David, I hit the word verification jackpot just now.
"tolic" AND in an easy to read font.

Lisa Christine said...

What happened to 'Long Sunshiny Days have Returned?'

Now about the grill....

Is there anything better than sending a husband outside with some food and having come back in the house with a delicious hot meal ready to go? Yum!

Also, it's not too late to join in on American Idol. This week was the first of the final 12....which is basically when the real competition starts. You should watch!

Kristen said...

Lisa,

"Long Sunshiny Days Have Returned" was suppose to be tomorrow's post. But I accidentally clicked the wrong button and published it. I took it away immediately though. Too funny, that again, just like my New Year's post when I did that, you are the one to be online at that exact minute to notice. :) So, in your honor, I put "Long Sunshiny Days Have Returned" back up and have something else in mind for tomorrow. :)

Sara said...

mmmmmmm I grilled steak yesterday! I am not a cornbeef and cabbage fan so I had steak instead. I taught myself how to use my dads grill! LOL!