Winter Sun

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The winter afternoon sunlight can be hard to ignore.

10 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

Sunlight in Ohio in February is definitely a thing to be revered!! Cayman's a true midwest girl!!

Mary said...

I could use some sunshine around here too! Such a cute photo.....I'd love to know what she is thinking.

SuzanSayz said...

Sweet sunny little Cayman. Living up to her name.

Amy J. said...

Beautiful. Can she come give Branson a little lesson on holding still when mom want's to catch the great window light?

Lisa Christine said...

I love afternoon sun....especially in the cold winter. But unfortunately we haven't seen too much sun in our parts these days...

Beautiful photo (as always)

Anonymous said...

And who would want to?

*Monica said...

woohooo!! The sun! I thought I saw it the other day, but I wasn't sure. Sweet picture!

Katie said...

She is such a cutie pie. I love the curls, the glare...all of it.

Ann said...

Sunshine is a wonderful thing! I just love the sunshine in the winter. It's so refreshing.

Lisa, We had some sunshine in Pullman today. Sadly I was surprised to see it so bright in February and it actually took me a moment to realize why my classroom was so bright!

Grandma Cindy said...

Do you think she is dreaming about boating and stroller rides to get ice cream?