McDonald's Playground

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Over the weekend, my in-law's house was quite full. Our nieces Sidney and CeCe were staying with them while their parents were off on a skiing escapade. So Grandma Sue called us up and asked if Cayman wanted to come play. We joined them at McDonald's on Saturday for a fun filled evening of food, energy, and may I say, lots and lots of noise!!

13 Showin' Comment Love:

*Monica said...

Dare I say first? Looks like an awesome time!!

Stephanie said...

I wonder what it would be like to be an adult and fit in the mcDonalds tubes? Love the music and the video.

Lindsey said...

I love how the french fries become a delicious way to practice fine-motor skills! Your girl is getting so big! Clearly she enjoys her cousins- what a valuable life-long friendship to have, and two of them!!

Grandma S said...

So much fun! I'm ready for another play date soon.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!!

My name is Sarah said...

Cayman is soooo cute eating her french fries and licking off the ketchup!!

Sherri said...

I love your videos! And you always pick the perfect song! Love the shot of Cayman with her arms crossed on the slide :)

Diane said...

That was a really cute video. I love how Cayman shook her head no when you gave her the ketchup the first time. It looked like a fun time.

Diane, Tyler's mom

SuzanSayz said...

And thus began a life long love-hate relationship with ketchup.
McD's is such a great gathering place for times like this. If I have Lorelai or Lex out for the day they don't feel it has been a full experience until we breach the interior of the closest Micky D's.
It was so cute seeing Cayman navigate her way around those french fries.

Lisa Christine said...

First of all, you do such an amazing job with the videos you create. Everything from the editing to the music is always perfect.

Second, I love that they are all wearing matching outfits!

Third, I love your shirt.

Fourth, Cayman is so good at eating! I am amazed at how she can not only chew....but self feed. Wow!

Looks like a fun time was had by all :)

The Vigue Family said...

What a fun day for your entire family! My boys think ketchup is its own food group - french fries are only thevehicle for eating the ketchup.
A beautiful family montage, Kristen!

Unknown said...

Great Video!! What a fun time was had by all!! I love that the girls were all dressed alke!!

Mary

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

How fun! I love the video!