Madison and Cayman

Monday, February 15, 2010

My heart melts watching these two play together. It is divinely adorable.









9 Showin' Comment Love:

Katie said...

So cute. Just too cute for words!

Grandma S said...

I love that first picture. I bet Cayman lights up when she sees Madison.

Diane said...

I agree, they do look cute playing together.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Josephine said...

Divinely adorable is exactly right!!!! So sweet :) What a great big buddy for Cayman to look up to!

Jill S. said...

That is so cute!! It will be fun to watch them grow up together!! We have that "Tails" book too. Matthew gets it read to him frequently!

Anonymous said...

First I must ask....did u coordinate their outfits to match Cayman's bedroom just for the pictures? They go perfect!! Very cute pics Kris! We too have the tails book, but today actually I wanted to cry because the fox tails were ripped out.
Also love your Valentines day picture of Cayman and your post to Mike! Too cute you two are!!
Valerie

Kristen said...

Valerie,

No I didn't plan their outfits at all. Funny how they do coordinate though, you're exactly right.

Anonymous said...

That is precious!!!

Lisa Christine said...

They will always be the best of friends, I'm sure :)