Such cute little hands...

Monday, January 25, 2010

that love to play Peek-a-Boo all the time.


Happy Birthday today, to my little sister, Madison!

9 Showin' Comment Love:

Cayman's Daddy said...

Those hands are also real good at pulling hair! :)

Kristen said...

Ha ha. That's true. Just as I was reading your comment, Cayman's on my lap, reaching up trying to pull my hair! Ahh! It drives me crazy.

Anonymous said...

So cute...and Happy Birthday Madison!!

Grandma S said...

Those little hands are sure inquisitive. I bet she will have her hands in her birthday cake and all over her face (and any one else's who comes near her!)

Happy Birthday, Madison. I love your new hair-do. You look so grown up.

Diane said...

Very cute and Happy Birthday to Madison!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Shannon said...

Happy birthday, Madison!
Love, LOVE the picture! Do you use some kind of editing software for your pictures? Like to do the sepia tones or anything? I just figured out how to fix red-eye with Picasa....*embarrassed*

Lisa Christine said...

So she pulls hair, huh? Ouch!

Happy Birthday Madison!

Ann said...

Jason's hands are good at pulling hair too. And the grip, oh the grip. You can't pry them off! Is it the same with Miss. Cayman? I'm sure she lets go immediately :)

Katie said...

LOVE thse cute hands!