From Tummy to Sitting Position

Monday, January 18, 2010

She can do it!

Completely by herself!


Watch Cayman use her new moves...



26 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma S said...

Adorable!

Grandma Cindy said...

Grandma S is right - just ADORABLE!!!

Beth said...

GREAT JOB and love the pic!

Anonymous said...

Did Daddy pick out the song?

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE!!!! And that is one of our favorite songs. :) BTW, I know I've asked you before...but where do you make your movies?? I love them!!

Debbie said...

Yay Cayman! Loved the movie...my kids laughed and wanted me to play it over and over!

Anonymous said...

I too am curious as to where you make ur movies!! U r so talented!!!!
And as for Cayman, WAY TO GO!!!!!!
Valerie

Lisa Christine said...

FYI, I tried watching the video but when I clicked on it it said video currently unavailable....?? I'll try again later.

But anyways....

Hooray for Cayman!! I loved your photo showing the three stages of sitting up.

Elisabeth just mastered this too and has been sitting herself up here there and everywhere (I'll probably post about it later this week). Her only problem is that she doesn't know how to get her legs out in front of her once she has pushed all the way up from her tummy.

Would you mind sending Cayman over to give her a few pointers?? lol

Lisa Christine said...

I went back and tried the video again and this time it worked! And I am so glad because that was most definitely not somthing to miss! ha! That was classic. Loved the editing. You should have one a Golden Globe Award last night for that....lol

David said...

that's silly!

oh, wait, wrong week lol

hey, how in the world do you create a picture with 3 cayman's in it? some fancy pants feature on your camera?

Kristen said...

David,

To create the picture of my 3 Caymans, I took a series of 3 photos and stitched them together in Photoshop. I set my camera up on the tripod, found the settings I wanted and then didn't change a thing as far as the camera goes. That makes the post-processing part of it go a lot faster. Then all I did was move Cayman over just a bit for each frame. Lucky for me she was in a sitting up kind of mood, so I was able to capture each stage of this perfectly.

Kristen said...

Tiffany and Valerie,

I made the video in Windows Movie Maker.

Tara said...

Yay yay yay!!! Way to go Cayman!!!

Carrie said...

I love that pictures of multiple Caymans! However you did, it's amazing!

Mary said...

Way to go Cayman!!! Riley had to come watch and dance with the video.

Molly said...

YAY! I love it

Aunt Sam said...

that has got to be the cutest video ever!! haha. i love it...and the song!

Sherri said...

Ha!the song/movement combo was so cute and funny, I almost fell off my chair!!! That is just awesome. Our PT always said if they are strong enough to do that, they are strong enough to crawl! It's coming soon!!

Jill S. said...

That was incredibly cute!!! But so is miss Cayman! She sure is blossoming with her development!! She is doing amazing!

Anonymous said...

Standing ovation!

Barbara

PS (Hi, David! Miss you!)

SuzanSayz said...

Just look at her work those legs. You go Cayman! When she's in highschool and her friends all want to know how she got such gorgeous legs, she can simply smile and tell them, "I started REAL early on them".
I love her sweet little smile too!

Oh my, the word verification word is "exiest" I will have to use that if I ever write about someones really horrible ex. I will now claim that as my own word. Watch out all you loser husbands and boyfriends out there. You may just earn yourself the title of Exiest man alive.
tee hee hee

Diane said...

I love the photo-stitched picture. It looks like you are cloning little Cayman's over there and if you are, you can share and one can come visit me.

The video is awesome and absolutely adorable. I love the head bangin.

Diane, Tyler's

Anonymous said...

Excellent! So happy Cayman has mastered this manouvre.

Amy J. said...

Love your triple photo...so cute! And the video fun! We have that song and there is one part that I keep listening to really carefully and I can't tell what they are saying but it sounds like the "H" word. I know that sounds crazy cause it's a kid song but what do you think!?

David said...

susan you're copying me! I always like to tell what my word verification is.

For this comment it is eleta :)

Josephine said...

Amazing! :)