Daddy's Little Girl

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Cayman loves her daddy. When Mike gets home from work, she cries until he picks her up. If Mike tries to set her back down, she starts to cry again. Cayman does that for no one else.

I think it is sweet.

22 Showin' Comment Love:

Unknown said...

That's precious!

Stephanie said...

Aww how sweet!She looks so content sitting up on his shoulders!

Grandma Cindy said...

I bet Daddy thinks that's pretty sweet too!!!

Josephine said...

Adorable! And you can tell from Daddy's face that he just hates being the apple of her eye..... :D Cute!

Lisa Christine said...

What a sweet pair those two are.

Now a question: Does Mike wear any color other than red or gray? lol

Kristen said...

Haha, Lisa, that question made me laugh. You know, it's not very often, but once in awhile Mike actually can be found wearing a different color. :)

Diane said...

Very sweet!! It's amazing how girls are with their dads. I was the same way. They have such a special bond.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

I think you should do a post where you show us what Mike's side of the closet looks like. In fact, it would be perfect for this time of year, all that red. So festive. :)

I think that the Stamms should receive an award for the best Ohio State fans....ever!

Beth said...

Very sweet!!!

Jennifer said...

There is a special bond between daddy's and daughters. I love to hear my girls squeal "DADDY!!!" When he gets up (he works nights, so it's late morning when they see him). So precious.

Kristen said...

Lisa,

I like your idea! I just might have to do that post sometime. :)

David said...

didn't you do a post once about that blanket that's on the couch?

Amy J. said...

Daddy's little angel.

Kristen said...

David,

Kind of. It was not a blog post though. I had written about it in my comment section after Lisa's comment about the blanket that appeared in one of my posts.

That's a good memory you have.

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Here's the post with the comment containing the story behind my beautiful blanket.

http://caymancindy.blogspot.com/2009/10/its-fall.html

Michelle said...

Daddy's little girl is definitely an awesome thing. It really is just sweet.

And I love the picture of Cayman with the lights, that's a beautiful moment of discovery and wonder.

Sue said...

What a priceless pieture...nothing better than the relationship between a daddy and his little girl!!

Angie said...

How precious! And he looks totally smitten as well :)

Anonymous said...

Sigh...beautiful.

Aunt Sam said...

I think Lisa is right! I want an award for being one of the best ohio state fans ever! haha. altho, my wardrobe is a lil more colorful than mikes. haha.

btw...that pic of mike and cayman is adorable.... just to clarify...i'm not calling my brother adorable...it's cayman that makes the pic adorable! haha. :)

Stephanie said...

awe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!