Christmas Stockings

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care..."But wait," you might be thinking, "where's the Mommy's?"

Well, I've been so busy lately I have not been able to finish it yet. It's still on the needles. I better get knittin' though. Christmas is almost here.

11 Showin' Comment Love:

David said...

1st showin' comment love!!

hey, havent' those pics on the mantle been shown here on the blog before?

yeah, better get moving on that stocking!

*Monica said...

Oh I wish I could knit. I LOVE the stockings

Anonymous said...

I think Mommy's should be about 3 feet long and at least 2 feet wide to hold all those goodies for Daddy Santa to fill. ;0D

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL stockings!!!! Have you ever considered adding them to your Etsy store?

Lisa Christine said...

Knit like the wind!!!


(Loved your Christmas card - thanks!)

Bree said...

Oh, I love your stockings! They're absolutely adorable.

Jennybell said...

Naomi won't let me hang stockings! We have had to completey clear off the mantel. Still find her standing on an over turned shopping cart, one arm braced against the bricks the other waving wildly trying to knock off anything that may still be there!

Mrs. Smith said...

Kristen! I haven't been online to check out my favorite blogs in awhile, and when I had a chance to catch up on yours this afternoon, I had a smile in my heart and felt like I'd had a visit with a good friend! I barely know you, but I enjoy keeping up with you and your family so much, and think you're just terrific! Happy Holidays to you and Mike and Cayman!

Anonymous said...

Those are great!! But you deserve one too.

Amy J. said...

You knit beautifully! My mom and sisters all knit tons but I have never done it...you are soooo good.

We LOVE the Office and I love your song and that she claps at the end...even if Branson was sleeping when the theme song came on we would here him start rocking to the music...gotta love the office!

Katie said...

So cute. I am not that talented. My brain can't get the whole crochet thing. I have tried, but I fail miserably!