Signs of Teething

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Photobucket
Gnawing

and

Crying

Photobucket

12 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma S said...

Poor Baby!

Cayman's Daddy said...

Even crabbing she is such a good baby!

Jill S. said...

Poor baby!!! What a sweet outfit though! She is looking bigger everyday!!

Diane said...

Poor little girl :( Even though she's crying she's still adorable. I also love the outfit and her hair is getting so long.

Diane, Tyler's mom

The James Family said...

Poor Cayman... teething is NO fun! I have to say though I love the outfit.. it is too cute! It makes her look so grown up though!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...poor Cayman!

Tara said...

Ok she is ADORABLE!!!!!! I love the pictures but poor baby! Teething hurts! From and adult standpoint it hurts! I wanted to cry too!

Lisa Christine said...

No fun, no fun.

However, the colors in those photos are brilliant!

Sherri said...

Her hair is adorable, and I must say...her miserable, crying photo looks pretty cute, like there might even be a smile hiding in there!!!

*Monica said...

Poor girlie

Aunt Sam said...

she is adorable!!

Sara said...

I love that outfit!! Poor baby. Kadyn has all of his teeth!!