Out My Window

Friday, October 16, 2009

I woke up this morning, opened the drapes, and was greeted by a beautiful Autumn view...

Photobucket
The exquisite Fall view from our front window

{My 500th Post}

10 Showin' Comment Love:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! We have a few more weeks before our leaves change. Can't wait to see Caymans new photos! ;)

Tara said...

GORGEOUS!! I wish Southern California was like that...

Anonymous said...

Exactly why I LOVE living in Ohio!! Hope you have a beautiful fall weekend!!

My name is Sarah said...

I love fall. Congratulations on your 500th post!!! I'm off to Columbus with my mom and dad for Parent's weekend. NO football game though.

Diane said...

What a beautiful picture to celebrate your 500th post. I love this time of year (with the exception of the flu season).

Diane, Tyler's mom

Stephanie said...

Lovely View

Carla said...

Happy 500!!! A lovely view:)

Lisa Christine said...

Oh I love this time of year. I only wish that the orange and yellow leaves stayed on the trees a little longer.

Enjoy the view!

Anonymous said...

Looks Lovely!

David said...

what a view! i want to move to ohio now!

congratulations on 500 posts. i think you should do a giveaway contest to celebrate!