Swinging with Daddy

Saturday, August 29, 2009



So safe in Daddy's arms.

13 Showin' Comment Love:

Katie said...

Too cute!

Your getting better and better with the photography editing!!

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

awesome pics! the look in mike's eyes is pure joy!!

Grandma S said...

I love the pictures!

Molly said...

I'm 21 and I'm pretty sure I still look at my daddy like that. She's a lucky girl!

*Monica said...

What a beautiful set of pics!

Lindsey said...

Wow!! Cayman is getting so big! Nothing quite like having a safe spot in dad's arms.

Wow, also, for those photography skills! How did you make the background become blurry like that?

Kristen said...

Lindsey,

I edit them in Adobe Photoshop.

Anonymous said...

Kris, great job editing this pics! They look great!! I was wondering if any of the pics of Ashalyn and cayman turned out?? I didnt get my camera on in time for the ones of them by the couch....and just wondered if i could get a copy sent to my email if u have them still!! nvrice07@detroittigers.net

Diane said...

Very cute!!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Sue said...

One of the best things about having kids is....acting like one again....such as playing on a swingset...Cayman is one lucky lady to have such a nice daddy to play on the swings with her!!

Lisa Christine said...

Wow, those are really cool. That first one made me a little dizzy though.....it was like it was really swinging!

I love Cayman's curls. Beautiful.

Shannon said...

What was your flash/camera setting to get the background like that? I love it!

Kristen said...

Shannon,

I put the camera on a fast shutter speed to capture their swinging action and then furthered blurred the background in Adobe Photshop.