PonyTails

Friday, August 28, 2009

One morning, when I was combing Cayman's hair, I noticed how long it has grown.

"I wonder if I could get some ponies in there." I thought to myself.

Indeed, it is long enough!

Now it just needs to thicken up so the ponytails stay in for more than a few minutes.

"Uh-oh, I'm getting hungry, Mommy."


"This better be the last picture! My foot is beginning to look mighty tasty! "


"Seriously Mom, no more pictures!!"

20 Showin' Comment Love:

Katie said...

So, very cute!

Unknown said...

Cute!!

Sherri said...

You can't really blame her... I want to eat those cute little feet too :)
She looks like such a big girl!

Lindsey said...

No more sad pictures of Cayman!! She's got too beautiful of a smile and personality for those frowns...

I LOVE the pony-tails!!

Cheryl said...

She is absolutely adorable. I LOVE ponytails!! I can't believe how big she is getting and what wonderful progress she has made. Praise the Lord!

Diane said...

The ponytails are adorable and I love the 2nd picture.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Chris Johnson said...

She is way to cute!

Jill S. said...

That second picture makes her look all grown up!! I can't believe it! She is such a dolly! Love the piggy tails!

M.W. said...

How Cute!! She really knows how to work the camera in those first few pictures! And I love her little curls!

-Maren

Anonymous said...

She has the best smile!!

Lisa Christine said...

That was why I always wanted to have girls.....so I could comb their hair! (I got my dream come true)

Cayman looks adorable with those piggytales. I bet it will only be a few months until it does thicken up enough.

Elisabeth's hair is sure taking it's sweet time coming in. It seems that with each child I've had, they have had less and less hair (or rather it's just taken longer for it to grow in).

One more thing. I got that message from Sherri on Facebook (it looks like she sent it to you and Jill too) about meeting up at the hydrocephalus convention in Cleveland next June. Donald and I (and the girls) are planning to go! The timing is perfect because that will be the week after school gets out for Alexandra. Can you make it too? I am so excited!

Grandma S said...

Adorable! She looks so proud of herself in those first pictures. I love seeing the "attitude" in the last pictures.

*Monica said...

piggies!!!

She looks so big girl.

Aunt Sam said...

HAHAHA!!! i love the pony tails!! she is so cute!! :)

Jennifer said...

So cute!!! I love ponies in little girl's hair!!!

Debbie said...

Love the first 3...she looks so grown up and extremely cute in pig tails!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous in ponytails!

Amy J. said...

She looks so grown up in those photos! Dreamy little thing! I thought she had that face in the last photo because her feet were sooooo stinky! :) (That is Branson's favorite game...we smell his feet and then tell him how stinky they are, he is all boy)

bridget said...

Love the pics! So cute!

Sara said...

She is even cute when she has that pouty face. (hehe) She is getting soo big! (at least she is finally growing hair! )