Hat Model

Monday, July 20, 2009

Another one of my hat creations

8 Showin' Comment Love:

Katie said...

WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Grandma S said...

For a hat model, it's funny how in the picture, we don't see much of the hat. :)

I hope she's feeling better. Teething is no fun.

Tara said...

She is just so beautiful! I just love her smile :)

Kristen said...

Grandma Sue,

I know, Cayman is such a camera hog! :-)

My name is Sarah said...

Ahhh so cute. Do I see scarlet and gray???

Grandma Cindy said...

If you want us to concentrate on the hat the little cutie cannot be wearing it. She is just too distracting!!!

Sara said...

She is wearing a hat :-) All i see if the most beautiful lil girl!

The Bontragers said...

That will be the perfect hat for all those OSU games coming up! :)

By the way Kristen, random story - but I have to tell you (from your waterpark post) that I have that exact same swimsuit. As a matter of fact, I originally found it on a JC Penney Clearance rack, but the only one in my size was torn. I loved it so much I searched and searched other JCP stores until I accidently found it at Kohl's (even cheaper!) So after all my searching, imagine my surprise to see you have it too! Hope you love it as much as I do :)