Cabela's

Saturday, July 18, 2009

After we checked out of the waterpark hotel, we headed across the road to Cabela's.

We aren't really the hunting, fishing, or hiking type, but it's still fun to check out all the amazing wildlife displays in the wilderness store.

Daddy is trying to get Cayman to look at the bear but she is most interested in his hat and sunglasses.

Cayman yawned...


And 5 seconds later, she was asleep!

6 Showin' Comment Love:

Carla said...

Oh I love Cabela's! We have one near us & its so cool to go in there. I liked your mini-vacation. I do need to take one myself!

Tara said...

Ahhh a vacation sounds nice... We don't have a Cabela's out here but we do have a Bass Pro Shop. I like it. I would like it more if it weren't an hour away. I hope you had a wonderful time and I will pray for your friend.

Lisa Christine said...

I've never heard of Cabela's...they must not be on the west coast. Or maybe I am just totally out of it (which is also a possibility.)

Love the yawn. That was me yesterday. I just couldn't wake up.

Diane said...

Cayman's even cute and adorable wwhen she yawns.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Katie said...

Oh how I wish I could sleep like that!!!

What a GREAT store!

Lea said...

How fun day.!! She is looking sooo cute and adorable while sleeping. You just inspire me for a trip to Cabela's.