Summer Experiences: ICE CREAM

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our favorite route for a summer evening stroll takes us right to a little ice cream shop, just a couple blocks from our house. (You didn't think it become our favorite route by chance, did you?)

Cayman loves ice cream. Do you remember her first reaction to ice cream a few months back? If you missed it, click here.

On one of our visits to the ice cream shop, Cayman and I shared a vanilla cone. Apparently that was not enough for her sweet tooth though, for on our way back to our house Cayman kept staring at Daddy's Frozen Limeade slushie.
We'd walk a few steps and then stop to give her a bite...




Happy Birthday to Cayman's Great Grandma Jeanne!

9 Showin' Comment Love:

*Monica said...

On a day like today (93 degrees doing VBS in an non-air conditioned church) I would have been staring as his slushie too!!

She is so sweet.

Angela said...

I'm so glad you are back to blogging. I've been going through withdrawals :)

Anonymous said...

Cayman and I could hang out inthe summer...we have the same favorite summer things! :) So cute!!

Sara said...

How sweet! Kadyn likes those popcicles that are in the plastic and ya push them up. Him and his daddy share one everyday.

Cayman's sooo adorable!

Lisa Christine said...

I would be in SO MUCH TROUBLE if there was an ice cream shop a few blocks from my house! Ice Cream is my weakness :)

I love that Cayman enjoys the 'sweeter' things in life!

(Thank you SO much for ordering Alexandra's book. It means the world to her. She has been hoping and hoping that someone would buy one. She kept saying, "are people from around the world going to buy it?" And I would tell her 'maybe' followed by a gentle reminder that it might only be her grandma's that purchase it. So thank you, thank you! You put a smile on her face!)

Diane said...

What a great treat. I would also be in trouble if we live that close to an ice cream shop. I love how she was staring down Mike for a drink of his slushie. ADORABLE!!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Katie said...

Cayman,
you and I are two of a kind...sweet addicts!

Anonymous said...

Really enjoying reading "summer experiences".

Cayman's Fan Club said...

HEY It's Thursday Where is Summer Experiences, Part 4???? You have us spoiled!!!! We can't hardly go without our Cayman fix for the day. Our day is just not complete without Cayman in it!