Kodak Moments

Friday, June 19, 2009

This is how Cayman fell asleep one day; one hand cuddling her favorite musical toy and her other hand inside the fish bowl.



Cayman's first chocolate milk...yummy! She drank the bottle dry.



Cayman loves magazines!

9 Showin' Comment Love:

Sara said...

Oh my gosh she is just soo cute! I love that sleeping picture too! Of course i Love sleeping pictures.

She is soo long too!!

Grandma Cindy and Aunt Madison said...

Does she rip the magazine's pages and make herself laugh? She is just too CUTE!!!!

Grandma S said...

I love the first picture. I bet she was dreaming she had her hand in the cookie jar!

I hope this posting means that your computer is all better.

Katie said...

LOve the hand in the fish bowl!

Love the picture of you two!!

I am SO, VERY glad you are back. Missed you!

Jill S. said...

Cute pictures Kristen!! I love them all!

Kristen said...

My computer is still broken. A repairman is coming out early next week to put in a new video card. He thinks that might fix it. *fingers crossed*

Anonymous said...

More gorgeous photos!

Diane said...

Love the pictures!! I like the choice of magazines she has there. Was she putting her 2 sense in with your decorating.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

I wonder what Elisabeth would think of chocolate milk? I have a feeling that she would NOT be happy! She is in a sort of rut when it comes to food :)