Garage Sale

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Today is the start of my very first own garage sale.

I hope for...

good weather

and

lots of sales.


In Mike's effort to help, he mispriced a few items....
Cayman says, "What?! You're getting rid of me?"


Mommy says, "No Cayman, Daddy was just kidding. You are not for sale, baby doll."

15 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

That is PRICELESS!! :)

Katie said...

WAY WAY WAY too cute!!!!!!!

Good luck!

I will pray for a great turn out!!!!

Debbie said...

Too cute...love the first one and the look on her face! So adorable!

Good luck with your sales.

Josephine said...

Oh my goodness, her facial expressions are PERFECT!! Love it!!!!
Good luck with the yard sale! We had our first one a little while ago too, it was quite fun!

Jill S. said...

How cute is that!!!

Good luck with your sale! Make lots of money!

Diane said...

Priceless and thanks for the early laugh this morning :)

Good luck with the garage sale

Diane, Tyler's mom

My name is Sarah said...

Oh too bad, we were ready to offer at least a couple $$million. So cute. Good luck with your sale.

Molly said...

Mike!!! Naughty. I agree with Sarah. I'd pay at least a million for a face that cute!! :-P

Sarah M said...

Aww, she's so cute, and getting cuter all the time! My sister had a garage sale and her friend put a 10 cent sticker on Kiah. When I asked if I could buy him for 10 cents he thought a minute and said, "No. You can't." They know the truth even when we are messing with them!

Hope you have a great garage sale!

Jen said...

I love the mean face she was giving Daddy! :) Good luck at the sale!

*Monica said...

Its pouring here, I hope you are having better luck!!

Cayman's hair is getting so long!

Lindsey said...

I love how the first one, she seems to be saying- "You have GOT to be kidding me!!" And in the second one, "Whew. I knew you were just teasin!" Thanks for sharing!

Grandma Cindy said...

Us Grandmas get first dibs on the little cutie!!!!!!

Kacey Bode said...

So cute!! Love the faces!!! I hope you had lots of customers : )

bridget said...

She looks much more pleased with the "Not for sale" sticker...can't say as I would blame her! Good luck on your yard sale!