My Little Helper

Friday, May 15, 2009

"Which paint color should I choose, Cayman?" asked the mother.


"Hmmmm, let me see." thought the Cayman.


"This is the one, Mom!"

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

Awww!! What a cute little helper you have! What room are you working on now?

Katie said...

She is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

What a GREAT helper. Future designer in the making!!!!

Ann said...

So cute! Do we see a future career? She is so precious.

Jill S. said...

With all of your obsession with paint over the past few weeks, it good to have someone to help you with the paint colors that can give you an objective answer! :)

Sarah M said...

Taking after Mommy, huh? :)

Lisa Christine said...

Oh my goodness.....I love this post! So cute.

The question is, are you going with Cayman's choice!?

:)

Grandma Cindy said...

Like Mother - Like Daughter

Aunt Maddie said...

Isn't she the cutest thing ever?

Diane said...

Love it..I am sure she is going to have her moms creative ambition.

Diane, Tylers mom

Grandma said...

OH NO IT'S SATURDAY... I NEED MY CAYMAN FIX!!! NO POSTS UNTIL MONDAY???

*Monica said...

I love how she is rocking the sideways bib..keeping it old skool.

Lisa Christine said...

I was just noticing how curly her hair looks!

Pallavi said...

That's so sweet

Kristen said...

Tiffany,

The rooms I'm working on now are the living room, dining room, hallway, and foyer.