The View From Our Window

Monday, April 6, 2009

Does anyone see anything wrong in this picture?"Hey Mother Nature, did you not get the memo?! It's Spring now!"


***Cayman is feeling better. She has only vomited once today, laughed a couple times, smiled, pulled my hair, and is eating like a little piggy.

12 Showin' Comment Love:

bridget said...

Glad Cayman is feeling better...which I'm sure makes you and Mike feel better too. I'm praying for her continued health!

Carey said...

I know! This whole snow thing is screwing me up! But I'm glad to hear Cayman is feeling better :) Stomach flu stinks no matter how old you get!

Carla said...

I am so glad that Cayman is feeling better! It must have been long tiring day for your family. Here's to more laughing & eating!

Anonymous said...

I know...it's my kids first day of spring break and there's SNOW!!

Beth said...

YAY for Cayman feeling better but yuck for the snow!! We're quite chilly (not as cold as you guys) down here - expecting near freezing temperatures!!! In April in South Alabama!?!?!?

Jill S. said...

Yeah, can you believe it, snow!!! Ours thankfully didn't stick, but 4 hours north (my parents house) there is 6 inches!

So glad Cayman is feeling better!!! We are ready to see her smiling face again soon!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Cayman is starting to feel better.

My name is Sarah said...

Yep our yard looks like that too. Oh wait, I just looked out the window and now we can't even see the grass:(

Ann said...

You have the weather we had last week. Can't say I miss it either! Spring will come. Its beautiful here today so maybe it will come your way later this week!

Glad Cayman is feeling better.

Sara said...

Im soo glad she is feeling better. I was out driving in the snow storm. I had to get motrin for Kadyn he was running a fever. Ugh!

Snow :-(

Lisa Christine said...

SNOW! Oh no! That's just not right.....especially with Easter on Sunday!

Our weather really warmed up today. And tomorrow it's supposed to be in the mid 70's! Alexandra is going to wear a skirt to school for the first time in months and she is SO happy about it!

Wishing our warm weather travels your way :)

Jennybell said...

looks like what was outside my window today! I had to brush snow off my car! OHIO!