Look Who Is Feeling Better...

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

With each day, Cayman acts a little more like herself. I would say she is about 90% all better. We're happy to see her smile return.

10 Showin' Comment Love:

Lisa Christine said...

She looks 100% better than her hospital pics :)

Beth said...

She looks GREAT!! And look at that sweet little girl sitting up.....

Sarah M said...

Yay, Cayman! Are you and Mike still feeling OK?

Kristen said...

So far, Mike and I haven't gotten sick *knock on wood*.

Jill S. said...

Yeah!!, I agree with Lisa, she does look so much better!!! And I love that mirror! How cool is that!

Anonymous said...

so happy she is feeling better!! Continued prayers for 100%! I see that she is not wearing her helmet! Did you guys decide to leave it off then because of her headaches? Or what was the decision that was made?
Valerie

Diane said...

Happy to hear Cayman is feeling better. She looks so much better than the previous pictures.

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

I have fallen behind on keeping up with all of Audrey's blog friends... I'm so sorry she was sick and happy to see she is feeling so much better. Stomach flu's are not fun!
Hopefully it doesn't catch the two of you!

Kristen said...

Valerie,

We have not made a final decision yet regarding Cayman's helmet. We have left it off during these days she has been sick. I can't imagine putting her back through it.

Anonymous said...

Glad she is feeling better. These germs REALLY need to go away.

Keep smiling Cayman.