There's No Place Like Home

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We have enjoyed being back home and having Cayman feeling much better. With the stress of all that behind us, we are ready for some R & R to recharge our batteries.

I noticed today, our batteries are not the only ones that need recharged after this last hospital stay.

Have a listen...

3 Showin' Comment Love:

Diane said...

It sounds like everyone and everything needs recharged in your house, haha. I hope you are all settled and can get some much needed rest.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Amy J. said...

That is too funny. I love how much she likes her little toy. It looks like a Baby Einstein, that company is the best!

Beth said...

Sweet Sweet! Glad you guys are home and Cayman is doing so well!!!

I changed my blog address:
http://twoprincessesandapirate.blogspot.com!

Beth