Going Home

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cayman is getting unhooked from all her wires and tubes and we are going home!!!

{A balloon from her little boyfriend Matthew}

13 Showin' Comment Love:

Beth said...

YAY!!!!! Hope she continues to do sooo well!!!!

Shannon said...

I've just caught up on everything going on...
I'm so glad Cayman is doing well now, and we are praying fervently that she will continue to recover well and that you will all stay healthy! Is Mike feeling any better?
Much love to you and your family!!

Josephine said...

Yay Cayman!! I hope you all enjoy being home again :)

Sherri said...

Yipeee!! Hope she gets some Easter candy when she gets home ;)

Jill S. said...

Yeah!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Yeah! There truly is no place like home!!!!!!!!!

KellyB3 said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

That's terrific news! :D

Diane said...

YEAH!!!! That's great news!!!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Kristin said...

hooray! I'm so happy everything worked out.

Sara said...

Thank god she is home :-)

I am so happy for that. I hope she has a speedy recovery!

My name is Sarah said...

Wow that was speedy quick. So glad Cayman is home.

Krissy said...

Cayman is so beautiful, I'm glad her stay was short and successful. Big hugs to you! You and Mike are awesome people, it's no wonder that somone felt moved to help with the expenses. You deserve all the best.