Peek-a-Boo

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Cayman and I love to play a game of Peek-a-Boo.

She has learned to place the burp cloth over her face and hold it there while I chant, "Where's Cayman?". Then she pulls it down and I say, "Peek-a-Boo!"

She does not initiate it very often so when she does I try and capture the moment on video.

{Towards the end is when she does it herself}.

10 Showin' Comment Love:

Beth said...

She is precious!!!! I love how she shook her head "no" when you told her to do it again!!!

Jill S. said...

That is so cute!! Cayman sure knows that peek a boo is a fun game!

Love the video

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful!!

Lisa Christine said...

Wow! That seems really advanced!

on a different note:
I am glad that the gift arrived. I was worried that she might already have one....but a piano seemed like the perfect gift from Elisabeth and I decided to take a chance! I am glad that she is finding a way to use both of them :)

Sarah M said...

So cute!

I can't believe how fast her teeth are coming in! We just saw you guys and now she has a toothy little smile. Love it!

Sara said...

awwws....I love how she plays peek a boo and look at those chompers soooo cute!!! Kadyn is teething again!!! He has sooo many teeth!!

Sherri said...

How cool! When do we get to see her finished bedroom?? The details are gorgeous :)

*Monica said...

that was awesome, adorable and cute all rolled into one!

Diane said...

Awesome & Adorable

Diane, tyler's mom

Grandma Cindy said...

She's even cuter and more amazing in person - if you can imagine that!