Tooth Buds

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

With a total of 4 teeth now, Cayman no longer has an edentulous smile. If you look close you can see her little tooth buds.She tolerates teething well. Only at times she might be a little crabby but mostly there is a whole lot of happiness.


Cayman's teething regime is:

Chew on everything, and that includes your own arm...
and teething tablets.
{Thank you my blog commenters for suggesting them awhile back. They work great!}

13 Showin' Comment Love:

Sherri said...

What a great shot of her nibbling on her arm! 4 teeth all at once?!?! Good thing she's such a sweetie :)

Anonymous said...

Time to start brushing. :)

Diane said...

I am glad Cayman is tolerating the whole teething process well. The only thing that relieved the pain for Tyler was the teething tablets. They work great.

I love the second picture. I just want to pick her up and take her home with me. I also love the hat you made. Too cute:)

Diane, Tyler's mom

Amy J. said...

That hat is the most cutest thing! You can't help but smile just looking at Cayman in it!

Mary said...

Wow her smile is contagious. She is going to have more teeth than Riley soon. Super cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Brushing is one of our favorites!! Ashalyn loves it!!! And she doesnt even have teeth yet!! Cayman looks so darling as always!!

Jill S. said...

Kristen,

I love her hat!! It's so cute! And I'm going to have to try those teething tablets. Matthew's getting a bottom tooth and he is CRABBY. (And my body being used for a teething ring isn't
fun either!)

Hamza Zakir said...

extremly cute! congrats on the teeth!

Anonymous said...

That hat has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen. She is such a doll!!!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute I could seriously just eat her up!! If I ever meet you in person, I may take her home with me! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes the hat is cute But it is NOT as cute without Cayman wearing it!

Sara said...

She is tooo cute in these pictures. Kadyn has 15 teeth. He just doesn't stop. I used the teething tablets and he loved them too, not as much as his arm, my arm, my shoulder, finger, he has bit my neck too.

Oh and brushing teeth, Kadyn screams through it...unless i give hiim the tooth brush first loL!

Anonymous said...

I'd say u r extremely talented in hat making!! Cayman has more hats then anyone I know and they are all darling!!
Valerie