One Upon a Time...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

there was a prefect little girl, who fed herself and then went right to sleep.

The End.

16 Showin' Comment Love:

Jill S. said...

What a good little girl! That is so cute! And you would never guess she is only 14 lbs. What a petite little girl! And her helmet is just adorable--I love it so much.

good girl Cayman for holding your own bottle!

Sarah M said...

THAT is a wonderful story!

Angela said...

It's like you were reading my mind or something....

:)

Anonymous said...

AHHHH Such A Sweetheart!!! I think she needs cuddled...and snuggled and held by Grandma :o) Love You Soooooo Much Cayman!!! XOXOXO

Lisa Christine said...

Now that is the sweetest thing ever! I still can't believe that she can feed herself....well....I believe it.....it's just so amazing!

Cute post!

Unknown said...

That IS a sweet story! :D She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

She is too perfect!

My name is Sarah said...

Priceless. What a Sweetheart!!!

Ann said...

So sweet. What a good little girl putting her self to sleep like that. Can she come teach my kids? She is precious!

Jennifer said...

SOO cute! I loved it when my girls started feeding themselves. I love to snuggle as much as the next mom, but it's nice when you can hand them a bottle and know they can do it themselves. :)

Beth said...

So sweet!!!!!!

Amy J. said...

Oh my heck that was too funny. I was just getting ready to read a long drawn out story and then BOOM! THE END. Loved it. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Awww! She is so sweet.
Joany

Anonymous said...

Very Sweet!

Diane said...

How adorable!!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Sara said...

*claps* Best story ever!!

Kadyn clapped over it and said YAY!!!