Today I Will...

Friday, March 20, 2009


  • be cleaning
  • baking
  • decorating
all in preparation for Cayman's birthday party tomorrow!!

8 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!! YAY! :)

Anonymous said...

oh we can't wait!!! Ashalyn went shopping yesterday!! And she picked out her favorite toy to give to Cayman......so hope she's gonna like it as much as Ashalyn does!!!! :-)
OOOOO....I can't wait to see her....it's been so so so long and I'm sure she has gotten so so so big since last time!!!
Valerie

Jennifer said...

Ok, so is that picture something you found on the internet or is that seriously your table? It's SO pretty!!! I wish I was there! I don't care that we've never met in person, I would SO come to her party! Happy Birthday sweet girl!!

Anonymous said...

so, maybe we won't be coming!! I can't find the invitation right now so I'm not even sure where ur new house is.....I did some cleaning today and put it somewhere so I wouldn't lose it...and um....I misplaced it!!
I'm blaming it on being pregnant!!!
Valerie

Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a great party! Can't wait to hear all about it! :o)

Lisa Christine said...

I'm thinking of Cayman today and hoping that she is enjoying her party! I can't wait to see the pictures :)

Diane said...

I hope the party goes well and everyone has a great time!!

Happy Birthday Cayman!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Jill S. said...

Wishing we could be there today! Hope Cayman is having the best birthday ever!!!

We're sending our love from Nebraska!