Sitting

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm so excited to report Cayman is working hard at sitting all by herself!!

Actually, that's not completely true. The more truthful statement goes: Mommy is working hard at getting Cayman to sit all by herself. Cayman is working hard to resist.

If I can distract Cayman with her favorite toy, which is this whoozit, she is much more cooperative.





She can sit unsupported just long enough for me to get a picture.***Sarah, thank you for the PJ's. They fit Cayman perfectly and they are really cute!

10 Showin' Comment Love:

Valerie said...

first, so happy for Cayman! She's growing right up!!!!

And second, what is it about Mr. Whoozit that amazes children!!! Ashalyn also loves him!

And please please tell me those are little bunny slippers!!!!! SO SO CUTE!! I tried buying Ashalyn duck ones and Nick says no, she won't like those big things on her feet!!!! I can't wait to show him Cayman's!!! I think they are sooo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cayman! What a big girl!! We are so proud of you!! We can't wait to see you again - you are growing up sooo fast!! We love you and miss you so much!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Yay Cayman!!! You're awesome!!

Keep up the hard work Kristin! :)

If Cayman's anything like Audrey... she whips her head back and slams down. It's best in our household to have a free hand available behind her back/head to catch her.0

Ann said...

Oh I love the Mr. Whoozit toys. Jason has a Mr. Whoozit ball that he loves. Way to go Cayman. She is getting so big.

*Monica said...

Jack loves his Whoozit and she is doing awesome!!! Sitting up AND rolling over....what a girl!

Sara said...

Your very welcome for them PJs. I am go glad they fit her perfectly. She looks adorable in them :-).

I never heasrd or Mr.Woozit, but I am thinking If everyone else's child likes them, Kadyn will too. Kadyns fav toy is a star and when he bites on it, it vibrates. He cracks up :-)

Diane said...

Like I said before she is going to be into everything in no time. Way to go Cayman you deserve to get into everything and I am sure your mom and dad will be so happy when you do.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Kacey Bode said...

Okay, log rolling AND sitting up, holy smokes, talk about some major milestones!!! YAY CAYMAN!! That is SO great!

Anonymous said...

she is wayyyy too cute!! :)

Krissy said...

Wow, look at the little princess!!! How awesome!