Madison & Cayman Pictures

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Madison had her 4 year old pictures taken. Cayman felt she had to get in on having her cuteness captured too.

26 Showin' Comment Love:

Shannon said...

I love the pictures...the girls dresses are adorable! I'll show Kaitlynn the pictures as well. I'm sure Garrett will be looking over my shoulder too! You went to Portrait Innovations, how in the world did you pick...they are all so cute!
The other Shannon!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Cayman sitting up in her polka dotted dress and Madison is a doll! Last I saw her in person was the first summer you guys had her. I love brown and blue together like that :)
Hope

My name is Sarah said...

Amazing photos. The girls are adorable.

Tara said...

These are so adorable! I love the one od Cayman and Madison in the birds eye! It's just too cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Our girls are getting so big! Sooooo beautiful too!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful girls! I love these pictures - I think someone needs to send a copy to Arizona!! :o)

Diane said...

Those pictures are priceless. I love the first one of Cayman, that smile is too die for and Madison is just a doll. Too cute!!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Sherri said...

What beautiful little girls! I love the one of Cayman's pouty lip. And she looks so grown up with the little bow in her hair.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics!! Cayman is so sweet! Happy Birthday Madison!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh my goodness!!!!! GREAT PHOTOS!!!! Their outfits are simply ADORABLE! I especially love the blue and brown. And when did Cayman get so much hair?! You'll be doing braids soon.

Sara said...

those pictures are too cute for words!!!! :0)

Anonymous said...

we love the pictures!!! Happy birthday madison!!! And dont they just both look so beautiful in their brown and blue?!!! Love them!
Valerie

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!!! The grumpy face one of Cayman is so cute! Is Madison Cayman's sister or your sister? I think I missed something. :) Thanks for sharing...they are too precious!!

Allison said...

The one of Madison and Cayman laying on their backs opposite of each other is my absolute favorite. They look so sweet together! I love how the outfits coordinate too! Beautiful girls!!!!!

Kristen said...

Tiffany~
Madison is my sister. My parents adopted her when she was just 3 days old. So she's Aunt Madison to Cayman.

Jill S. said...

Cayman,

You are growing up too fast! I love the blue and brown! Tell your mommy that we need to plan a girl/baby get away with all our blogger friends and babies, cuz we need to meet!

My name is Sarah said...

Hi Kristen, This is Joyce. We have a snow day yea!!! sarah is still sleeping so I get to check out some posts without her. I just had to come back and look at your adorable pictures. Everything about them is just so sweet, the outfits, the smiles, the poses. It will be so fun for Cayman growing up with an Aunt just a few years older than her.

Anonymous said...

What dolls! Madison is getting so big. I can't believe she is four already. And Cayman...what can I say? Adorable, as usual. I love how they match.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clarifying! I knew I missed something. She is beautiful!! :) I also forgot to comment on the house...I love it! It's got a lot of character which is important. Here's my tip---we have built in bookcases like yours...I painted the inside a darker shade of green (our walls in that room are green) and then we have milk glass on them so it's greeen with white. It looks great and not too busy...I'll try and take a pic today so you can see what I mean. I love it...you have to be careful with those bookcases b/c they can look too busy and cluttered too fast. OH and I love the velvet wallpaper. ;)

Krissy said...

OMG, what cuties! I love those dresses, especially the polkadot ones! Cute, cute, cute!

Josephine said...

SO cute!!! I love all the outfits too, they are adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos! Found you via BendyRuggles, by the way! ;)

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

OH...so cute! I love pink and brown and white!!!! They are my favorite colors for girls...maybe one day I'll get to test them out! haha...She's getting so big!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are absolutely precious! Each one was better than the previous. Simply adorable. :)

Sarah M said...

Such cute girls! I love the bow in Cayman's hair.