10 Months Old

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cayman is ten months old today!!!!

I woke up this morning very sick-fever, aches, headache, fatigue-so I don't have the energy to have our usual home photo shoot today. Hopefully tomorrow.

Watch for Cayman's 10 month old pictures!!

13 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Lisa Christine said...

Sorry you are under the weather :(

Happy 10 months to the beautiful Cayman Cindy!

*Monica said...

I am so sorry you are not well! Get better soon

Diane said...

Happy 10 months Cayman!! Before you know it she is going to be a year old.
That is so crazy about the house situation. I feel so sorry for the sellers. I hope you find another house that you find just as nice with no water damage.
I hope you start to feel better.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Sherri said...

Take care of yourself! Can't wait to see some photos :)

Tara said...

Bless your heart! I hope you feel better soon! And yes motherhood is probably the greatest thing since chocolate!!! :-)

Ann said...

Feel better! Looking forward to those pictures. Happy 10 months big girl!

Krissy said...

Happy 10 months Cayman!!

Sorry your mommy is sick today.. that stinks! i hope she feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better...happy 10 months!!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Feel better Kristin!
Have fun with the photo shoot!

Anonymous said...

it's going around! I just got over that all, achiness, chills, 103 fever, and now Ashalyn has low grade. Hope you get feeling better soon and that the rest of your family is able to stay healthy!!! Praying for you!!
Love ya,
Valerie

Shannon said...

Happy 10-month birthday, Cayman!
Kristen, I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Yo Caymannn..Happy one zero...plus a day

Hey Kris, remember like 2 years ago when you were always sick,,, just like old times for you

Mike, i got nothin' for you.......